Quedate Mas Con Los Super Reyes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who has met one of the guys?

4 posters

Go down

Who has met one of the guys? Empty Who has met one of the guys?

Post  Reyes24 Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:02 pm

So has anyone met any of the members? Who freaked out and who kept their cool? Lol I've only met one and it was the one that i wanted to meet, Megga. Smile Me and my Best Friend(u know who u r lol) went to Fiesta Broadway and saw him at the Mcdonalds. i'm going to be honest and say that i didnt keep my cool. i made a little bit of a scene but who cares! Hopefully i might get lucky again and see another one..but they have to come to LA for that to happen. so who else has a story to tell?
Reyes24
Reyes24
Muevelo
Muevelo

Back to top Go down

Who has met one of the guys? Empty Re: Who has met one of the guys?

Post  kingz26 Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:08 am

Hmmmmm.....Am I The Best Friend? LOL
Yah we did Meet Mickey Mouse, Wished we could have stayed and chatted with him, but we were too shy to stay. Next Time Right Bud? Lol It was Cool, Cuz we had him laughing the entire time Very Happy Lol and then when we were leaving I almost fell flat on my face. I missed the step LOL But Yah Hopefully they come back to LA and we can meet another one. So watch out Guys Cuz we coming for you! Twisted Evil LOL
kingz26
kingz26
Muevelo
Muevelo

https://quedatemasconlsr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Irvinsita™ Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:27 am

Oh really?
That's cool!
Im glad you guys got to meet him Smile
I wait for the day when i get to meet them Razz
Irvinsita™
Irvinsita™
Muevelo
Muevelo

http://www.peeweesalinas.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Reyes24 Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:33 pm

You'll get ur chance. i mean we both thought we would never meet one of them! it was crazy it felt like a dream afterwards. Lol
Reyes24
Reyes24
Muevelo
Muevelo

Back to top Go down

Post  ReynaDeJo-Joe Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:11 am

Reyes24 wrote:You'll get ur chance. i mean we both thought we would never meet one of them! it was crazy it felt like a dream afterwards. Lol

yea u may get ur chance but its not tottaly true Sad

of course i got a chance to go to one of there concerts it waz the 3rd amazing moment u could ever have (my second would be meting dem and my first would either goin out with Jo-Joe lol or being like best friendz with them) anywayz EVERY performer (and there was alot it wasnt just them performing) who finished singin go to sign autographs pic etc.
but the only
band that couldnt waz them Crying or Very sad they had to catch a plane so they had to leave earlier, so i never ever got my chance to met them seriously u guys dont even kno how much i cried and i had skool next day and i waz cryin in skool like all day but i didnt tell my friendz no one knew why i waz cryin that day Crying or Very sad
ReynaDeJo-Joe
ReynaDeJo-Joe
Muevelo
Muevelo

Back to top Go down

Post  kingz26 Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:43 pm

Well just because you didnt get to meet them that ONE time it doesnt mean that there isnt going to be other chances. Hell I Thought I would NEVER EVER meet any of them But We got Lucky And We Did. You Just Have to Think Positive and who knows Your Day Will Come. But then There are Those Times were Yah You will Have to wait Longer then Other peopel, But the way I see It, sometimes It's Better to wait, Cuz Its ALWAYS worth It at the end.

Dont Worry Syd, You'll get You Chance to See/Meet them. Smile
kingz26
kingz26
Muevelo
Muevelo

https://quedatemasconlsr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum